Beit Yakov Synagogue

This synagogue has a long history of resurrection. Construction first started in 1700 and Arabs destroyed it in 1721. It was resurrected in 1864 and perceived as the initial phase of redemption. It became the largest and most important synagogue in Israel. In 1948, the Jewish Quarter fell to the Jordanians who blew up and destroyed it. After the "Six Day War," the synagogue was again resurrected and the grandeur and magnificence of the "Hurva" was rededicated March 15, 2010 to the outrage of Fatah and Hamas.
*Note - The watermark will not appear on the artwork itself.* 
 




Related Items